- DAY 1 2019.09.25
- DAY 2 2019.09.26
EU funds after 2020
25 September 2019 • 12:00-13:30 • Opera i Filharmonia Podlaska Europejskie Centrum Sztuki w Białymstoku
- Use of EU development funds – a challenge for the region. Successes and shortcomings of regional programmes
- Support mechanisms in EU programmes after 2020. Prospects for Eastern Poland
- What will change? Repayable funds, methods and potential for use. Priority investment areas
- Financing of territorial cooperation with EU funds – possibilities, needs, potential effects
- Education and new competencies. Universities versus soft regional projects
Major of Chełm
Member of the Board, Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego (BGK)
Head, Strategy Team, Polish Economic Institute
Member of the European Parliament
President, Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP)
President, Metal Processing Cluster (Klaster Obróbki Metali)
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to revoke the consent and to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
At any time, you can define the conditions for storing and accessing cookies in your web browser settings.
If you agree to use of cookie technology, please click the below "Go to the website" button.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.