EU funds after 2020MORE SPEAKERS
Member of the Board
Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego (BGK)
Przemysław Cieszyński is a graduate of the Faculty of Computer Science and Management, Wrocław University of Science and Technology. He has completed an MBA programme at the Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN (USA). During his career, he has held managerial positions at: Pepsico, Polcard (as Management Board Member), Telewizja Polska S.A. and recently – OT Port Gdynia (OT Logistics Group). As an experienced consultant, he headed projects carried out by Accenture, CII Group and Raitaro. When occupying a position of Senior Manager at Accenture, he managed projects and programmes for leading Polish and international organizations from the financial services industry. The consulting company Raitaro, in which he was a partner, has conducted restructuring and implementation projects for, among others: Ströer Polska, BCT Gdynia, Sokółka Okna i Drzwi and Grupa Energa. Since 2006, he has sat on Supervisory Boards of a number of companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, including: Sygnity S.A., Ciech S.A., Yawal S.A., Bomi S.A., TC Dębica S.A. and JSW S.A.
Participates in the sessions:
EU funds after 2020
- Use of EU development funds – a challenge for the region. Successes and shortcomings of regional programmes
- Support mechanisms in EU programmes after 2020. Prospects for Eastern Poland
- What will change? Repayable funds, methods and potential for use. Priority investment areas
- Financing of territorial cooperation with EU funds – possibilities, needs, potential effects
- Education and new competencies. Universities versus soft regional projects
EU funds after 2020
- Jakub Banaszek - Major of Chełm
- Przemysław Cieszyński - Member of the Board, Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego (BGK)
- Łukasz Czernicki - Head, Strategy Team, Polish Economic Institute
- Bartosz Dyląg - Journalist, PortalSamorzadowy.pl
- Jan Olbrycht - Member of the European Parliament
- Małgorzata Oleszczuk - President, Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP)
- Sebastian Rynkiewicz - President, Metal Processing Cluster (Klaster Obróbki Metali)
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to revoke the consent and to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
At any time, you can define the conditions for storing and accessing cookies in your web browser settings.
If you agree to use of cookie technology, please click the below "Go to the website" button.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.