V Eastern Economic Congress
October 3rd-4th, 2018
The Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic – European Art Centre
in Białystok (1 Odeska Street)
Apart from its interesting agenda, the Congress owes its importance to the participation of many competent figures engaged in the project, including politicians, economic leaders, business people, experts and academics.
The agenda of the Congress will cover a broad spectrum of themes, ranging from the difficult relations between the EU and the eastern flanks of Europe, issues of international cooperation, exports and economic expansion, all the way up to changes brought about by the digitization process.
- New economy and Regional Innovation Strategies – challenges and opportunities
- Cohesion policy after 2020 – prospects for Eastern Poland
- Trans-border cooperation and its impact on the development of Eastern Poland
- Cities as centres of increased competitiveness in Eastern Poland
- Funding the development of Eastern Poland
- Energy for development – the potential and security of Eastern Poland
- Human resources for Eastern Poland
- On the road to new opportunities. Time for infrastructure
- Heading East – potential for business services
- Eastern Poland – a European tourism macro-region
- Developing the healthcare system in Eastern Poland
- Innovations in the medical sector
We will be awarding the TOP Communal Investments and TOP Employers of Eastern Poland to promote the best existing enterprises and standards. We will also address the issues of young, innovative business and once again select the leading start-ups of the region.
PTWP Group is one of the most experienced organisers of business events in Poland – with the European Economic Congress in the first place.
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to revoke the consent and to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
At any time, you can define the conditions for storing and accessing cookies in your web browser settings.
If you agree to use of cookie technology, please click the below "Go to the website" button.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.