2. Cookies are pieces of IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's end-user device and intended for using the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they have originated and the time of their storage in the end-user device, as well as a unique number.
3. The publisher of the Service in which cookies may be used is PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Pl. Sławika i Antalla 1, 40-163 Katowice.
4. Cookies may be used for the following purposes:
- to customize the content of the websites of the Service to the preferences of the User and to optimize website use; in particular these files allow recognizing the Service User's device and displaying the website accordingly, having adjusted is to the User's individual needs;
- to create statistics that help to understand how Service Users use the websites, which allows improving the structure and content of these websites;
- to maintain a session initialized by the Service User (after logging in), owing to which the User does not have to retype the login and the password at each subpage of the Service;
- to provide the Service User with advertising content that is more customized to their interests.
5. Within the scope of the Service the following types of cookies are used:
- "strictly necessary" cookies which make it possible for using services available as part of the Service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the scope of the Service;
- cookies that provide security, e.g. cookies used to detect abuse concerning authentication within the scope of the Service;
- "statistical" cookies that allow collecting information on the manner in which the websites of the Service are being used;
- "functionality" cookies that allow "memorizing" settings selected by the User and personalizing the User interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language version or the User's region of origin, font size, the appearance of the website, etc.;
- "advertising" cookies that allow providing the Users with advertising content which is better adjusted to their interests.
6. In many cases, the software intended for website browsing (an Internet browser) allows storing cookies in the User's end-user device by default. Service Users may change the settings concerning cookies at any time. In particular these settings may be changed in such a way that automatic support for cookies in the Internet browser's settings is blocked or every event of their storage in the Service User's device is reported. For detailed information on the possibility and ways of supporting cookies, refer to your software settings (the settings of your Internet browser).
8. Cookies stored in the Service User's end-user device may also be used by advertisers and partners that cooperate with the publisher of the Service.
9. For further information on cookies, please visit: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or check the "Help" section of your Internet browser's menu.