Labour marketMORE SPEAKERS
Friendly Country Foundation
Business journalist, the President of Fundacja Przyjazny Kraj (eng. the Friendly State Foundation), which, among others, runs research and economic analyses, supports development of entrepreneurship and educational projects.
Journalist and political scientist, graduate of Political Sciences Institute of the Jagiellonian University. Doctorate studies at the Interdepartmental Faculty of American Studies of the Jagiellonian University. For 25 years he wrote for “Gazeta Wyborcza” i.a. about capital market, financial supervision and corporate governance.
Laureate of many awards and honorable mentions in journalism:
- the Eugeniusz Kwiatkowski Award by Academy of Economics in Krakow (currently: University of Economics) in 1996 for an article, “Rok audytora” (eng.“The year of an auditor”) in a month periodical, “Gra na giełdzie” (eng.“Game on the stock exchange”), “Rzeczpospolita” (eng. “Republic of Poland”),
- honorable mention in the competition “Kierunki rozwoju gospodarki polskiej do 2005r.” (eng. “The directions of development of the Polish economy by 2005”) by Coopers&Lybrand,
- “Ostre pióro” (eng. “Sharp Pen”) by Business Centre Club, for promotion of economic education,
- the 2nd Award in ”Citigroup Journalistic Excellence Award” (collaboration of Citibank Handlowy and Columbia University),
- “Skrzydlaty FERK” Award (eng. “Winged FERK”) by Fundacja Edukacji Rynku Kapitałowego (eng. Foundation of Capital Market Education),
- the Special Award in the contest “Tylko ryba nie bierze?” (eng. "Only Fish Don’t Take Bait?”) organized by The Stefan Batory Foundation,
- honorable mention by the Polish Journalists Association in 2007.
He was also nominated in the category of specialist journalism in Grand Press in 2003 and 2012.
In 2005 he was nominated for the title of “The personality of financial and capital market of 2005”. He was honored with the title of “The journalist of the year 2011” by Stowarzyszenie Inwestorów Indywidualnych (eng. The Association of Individual Investors). In 2015 he was among laureates of the contest named “People and institutions of financial market 2015” organized by CFA Society Poland and “Parkiet” (eng. “The parquet”), the newspaper on stock exchange.
He is an author of “K.I.S.S.”, a novel on behind-the-scenes of capital market. He is a co-author of following books: “Regulowany rynek kapitałowy w Polsce. Początki” (eng. „Regulated capital market in Poland. Beginnings”) and „Raport roczny spółki publicznej” (eng. „Annual report of a public company”).
Participates in the sessions:
- Challenges of today's labour market – new professions, new technologies, demography
- Professions in demand – who is missing on the labour market in Eastern Poland
- Vocational training as a response to the needs of the labour market. Employers’ expectations and involvement
- Flexibility on the labour market as a response to changes – a fashionable trend or a necessity?
- Labour code and new migration policies – when will new solutions be implemented?
- Employment offices in the new market reality. Their role in Eastern Poland
- Stanisław Derehajło - Deputy Marshal of the Podlaskie Voivodeship
- Roman Kaleta - Chairman of the Board, Malow Sp. z o.o.
- Bogdan Łukasik - Chairman & Group CEO, Modern-Expo Group
- Tomasz Prusek - President , Friendly Country Foundation
- Ewa Rollnik-Sadowska - Division of Managerial Economics, Faculty of Engineering Management, Białystok University of Technology
- Paweł Wojciechowski - Minister of Finance in 2006, Undersecretary of State at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland in the years 2009-2010
- Anna Wolska - Deputy Director for the Integrated Qualifications System, Educational Research Institute
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to revoke the consent and to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
At any time, you can define the conditions for storing and accessing cookies in your web browser settings.
If you agree to use of cookie technology, please click the below "Go to the website" button.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.