Climate for investorsMORE SPEAKERS
Mayor of Lublin
Krzysztof Żuk is a Ph.D. in economics and an academic at Maria Curie-Skłodowska University and University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin. Mr Żuk was an Under-Secretary of State in the Ministry of Treasury between 2007 and 2009 and since 2010 he holds the post of the Mayor of Lublin City.
Participates in the sessions:
Climate for investors
- The art of encouragement. Attractive for investors – what does that mean?
- Local authorities as a partner to business. What do companies expect, what do they get?
- Sites, infrastructure, transportation – an offer of less urbanised towns and areas
- Multimodal transport centre in Podlasie. With investors for investors
- Labour market – resources, future
- Local regulations and incentives for investors
- The role of Special Economic Zones (SEZs) and clusters in the macroregion. Local leaders, environment and cooperation
Climate for investors
- Leszek Dec - Chairman of the Board, Suwałki Special Economic Zone (SSSE)
- Rafał Kerger - Editor in Chief, WNP.PL, PortalSamorzadowy.pl
- Anna Ledwożyw - HR Director, BorgWarner Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Lukas Schifferle - Head of Department (Economy, Finance, Science), Embassy of the Swiss Confederation in Poland
- Tadeusz Truskolaski - Mayor of Białystok
- Kiejstut Żagun - Director, Tax Advisory Department, Head of Innovation, Discounts and Grants Team, KPMG, Poland
- Krzysztof Żuk - Mayor of Lublin
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to revoke the consent and to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
At any time, you can define the conditions for storing and accessing cookies in your web browser settings.
If you agree to use of cookie technology, please click the below "Go to the website" button.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.