Climate for investorsMORE SPEAKERS
Director, Tax Advisory Department, Head of Innovation, Discounts and Grants Team
Kiejstut is the leader of the KPMG Innovations, Grants & Incentives Team and a member of the international group of KPMG Research, Development and Innovation Tax Incentives Network of experts and Global Location & Expansion Services. He has many years of experience in tax advisory services and services in the scope of grants and incentives for national and international entities. His expertise in the scope of state aid focuses on support for research, development and innovation. Kiejstut has been supporting companies in the process of preparation of financing strategies, which then translate into multimillion supporting contracts. He is experienced in supporting companies in the process of obtaining grants from EU Structural Funds, national funds, EU initiatives and other sources for investments, R&D works, trainings and environmental protection. Kiejstut is a speaker at many conferences and seminars dedicated to tax law and state aid. He also participates in discussions and consultations with public institutions concerning state aid issues.
Participates in the sessions:
Climate for investors
- The art of encouragement. Attractive for investors – what does that mean?
- Local authorities as a partner to business. What do companies expect, what do they get?
- Sites, infrastructure, transportation – an offer of less urbanised towns and areas
- Multimodal transport centre in Podlasie. With investors for investors
- Labour market – resources, future
- Local regulations and incentives for investors
- The role of Special Economic Zones (SEZs) and clusters in the macroregion. Local leaders, environment and cooperation
Climate for investors
- Leszek Dec - Chairman of the Board, Suwałki Special Economic Zone (SSSE)
- Rafał Kerger - Editor in Chief, WNP.PL, PortalSamorzadowy.pl
- Anna Ledwożyw - HR Director, BorgWarner Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Lukas Schifferle - Head of Department (Economy, Finance, Science), Embassy of the Swiss Confederation in Poland
- Tadeusz Truskolaski - Mayor of Białystok
- Kiejstut Żagun - Director, Tax Advisory Department, Head of Innovation, Discounts and Grants Team, KPMG, Poland
- Krzysztof Żuk - Mayor of Lublin
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to revoke the consent and to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
At any time, you can define the conditions for storing and accessing cookies in your web browser settings.
If you agree to use of cookie technology, please click the below "Go to the website" button.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.