IT Sector – Silicon ForestMORE SPEAKERS
Chairman of the Board
Since 2004 CEO at Infinity Group sp. z o.o., an interactive agency, one of the best companies in Poland providing Digital Transformation services for customers from all over the world. Socially involved in many local initiatives, he continuously supports young people’s development in various areas. He was appointed to perform the function of Vice President at Eastern Arbitration Court, he is also a Member of the Council at Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Being an initiator of the InfoTech Technology Cluster reactivation he co-founded the first programming technical college in Poland - INFOTECH. One of the main creators of changes in the perception of Podlasie region in respect of Poland and Europe.
Participates in the sessions:
IT Sector – Silicon Forest
- ICT sector in development strategies and economic reality of Eastern Poland
- Achievements and emerging IT centres in the macroregion of Eastern Poland
- Conditions to develop the sector. What are the expectations of the IT sector?
- A system of local and central support. Investors, incubators, accelerators, clusters and technological parks
- “Silicon Forest” as an example of comprehensive efforts to develop an environment for creative business based on IT technologies
IT Sector – Silicon Forest
- Jarosław Antychowicz - Chairman of the Board, Infinity Group
- Adam Kamiński - Co-ordinator, InfoTech Cluster
- Adam Ławicki - Founder, CEO, White Hill
- Marta Molska - Co-Founder, Partner, DO IT crew Sp. z o.o.
- Łukasz Skłodowski - CEO, Elastic Cloud Solutions
- Robert Strzelecki - CEO, TenderHut, SoftwareHut
- Paweł Szygulski - journalist, WNP.PL, ‘Nowy Przemysł’ Economic Magazine
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to revoke the consent and to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
At any time, you can define the conditions for storing and accessing cookies in your web browser settings.
If you agree to use of cookie technology, please click the below "Go to the website" button.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.