Family businessesMORE SPEAKERS
Deputy Chairman of the Board
Participates in the sessions:
- Time for the new generation. Business facing changes
- The process of handing over power in family businesses. Hazards and risks
- The law that supports succession. Proven solutions?
- Succession scenarios. New models of management. The role of external investors
- Specific features of family businesses and attracting new personnel
- Wiesława Burnos - Member of the Board of the Podlaskie Voivodeship, Marshal’s Office of the Podlaskie Voivodeship
- Wojciech Dąbrowski - Chairman of the Board, Edpol
- Arkadiusz Jaworowski - Deputy Chairman of the Board, Suempol
- Krzysztof Lasota - SME Sector Development Expert, Management Advisory and Training Centre, Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP)
- Jacek Stolarski - Deputy Chairman of the Board, SaMASZ
- Katarzyna Trojniar - prezes zarządu, HEDAN-PAK Sp. z o.o., członek Rady Nadzorczej, Malow Sp. z o.o.
- Jacek Ziarno - Editor-in-Chief, ‘Nowy Przemysł’ Economic Magazine
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to revoke the consent and to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
At any time, you can define the conditions for storing and accessing cookies in your web browser settings.
If you agree to use of cookie technology, please click the below "Go to the website" button.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.