Labour marketMORE SPEAKERS
Chairman & Group CEO
Participates in the sessions:
- Challenges of today's labour market – new professions, new technologies, demography
- Professions in demand – who is missing on the labour market in Eastern Poland
- Vocational training as a response to the needs of the labour market. Employers’ expectations and involvement
- Flexibility on the labour market as a response to changes – a fashionable trend or a necessity?
- Labour code and new migration policies – when will new solutions be implemented?
- Employment offices in the new market reality. Their role in Eastern Poland
- Stanisław Derehajło - Deputy Marshal of the Podlaskie Voivodeship
- Roman Kaleta - Chairman of the Board, Malow Sp. z o.o.
- Bogdan Łukasik - Chairman & Group CEO, Modern-Expo Group
- Tomasz Prusek - President , Friendly Country Foundation
- Ewa Rollnik-Sadowska - Division of Managerial Economics, Faculty of Engineering Management, Białystok University of Technology
- Paweł Wojciechowski - Minister of Finance in 2006, Undersecretary of State at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland in the years 2009-2010
- Anna Wolska - Deputy Director for the Integrated Qualifications System, Educational Research Institute
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to revoke the consent and to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
At any time, you can define the conditions for storing and accessing cookies in your web browser settings.
If you agree to use of cookie technology, please click the below "Go to the website" button.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.