Family businessesMORE SPEAKERS
Deputy Chairman of the Board
Participates in the sessions:
- Time for the new generation. Business facing changes
- The process of handing over power in family businesses. Hazards and risks
- The law that supports succession. Proven solutions?
- Succession scenarios. New models of management. The role of external investors
- Specific features of family businesses and attracting new personnel
- Wiesława Burnos - Member of the Board of the Podlaskie Voivodeship, Marshal’s Office of the Podlaskie Voivodeship
- Wojciech Dąbrowski - Chairman of the Board, Edpol
- Arkadiusz Jaworowski - Deputy Chairman of the Board, Suempol
- Krzysztof Lasota - SME Sector Development Expert, Management Advisory and Training Centre, Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP)
- Jacek Stolarski - Deputy Chairman of the Board, SaMASZ
- Katarzyna Trojniar - prezes zarządu, HEDAN-PAK Sp. z o.o., członek Rady Nadzorczej, Malow Sp. z o.o.
- Jacek Ziarno - Editor-in-Chief, ‘Nowy Przemysł’ Economic Magazine