Labour marketMORE SPEAKERS
Deputy Director for the Integrated Qualifications System
Educational Research Institute
Participates in the sessions:
- Challenges of today's labour market – new professions, new technologies, demography
- Professions in demand – who is missing on the labour market in Eastern Poland
- Vocational training as a response to the needs of the labour market. Employers’ expectations and involvement
- Flexibility on the labour market as a response to changes – a fashionable trend or a necessity?
- Labour code and new migration policies – when will new solutions be implemented?
- Employment offices in the new market reality. Their role in Eastern Poland
- Stanisław Derehajło - Deputy Marshal of the Podlaskie Voivodeship
- Roman Kaleta - Chairman of the Board, Malow Sp. z o.o.
- Bogdan Łukasik - Chairman & Group CEO, Modern-Expo Group
- Tomasz Prusek - President , Friendly Country Foundation
- Ewa Rollnik-Sadowska - Division of Managerial Economics, Faculty of Engineering Management, Białystok University of Technology
- Paweł Wojciechowski - Minister of Finance in 2006, Undersecretary of State at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland in the years 2009-2010
- Anna Wolska - Deputy Director for the Integrated Qualifications System, Educational Research Institute