Start-ups in Eastern PolandMORE SPEAKERS
Białystok Science and Technology Park
Director of the Bialystok Science and Technology Park
A graduate of the TOP 500 Innovators program at Stanford University (2013). Member of the Stanford Club of Poland. Honorary Ambassador of the Bialystok University of Technology. Anna sits on the Presidium of the Council of the Metal Processing Cluster. She graduated from doctoral studies at the Collegium of Economics and Social Sciences, SGH Warsaw School of Economics. She holds a master's degree in management from the Bialystok University of Technology. Anna has many years of experience in generating and managing projects for the development of entrepreneurship and higher education. Anna was the initiator of the project, and then Chairwoman of the Steering Committee of the start-up platform for new ideas "Hub of Talents", under which 68 technology start-ups were incubated (2016-2017). Currently, she manages another project dedicated to start-ups "Starting platform for new ideas - Hub of Talents 2."
Participates in the sessions:
Start-ups in Eastern Poland
- Effective tools to implement start-up solutions. Risks and threats
- Success of start-ups and what’s next? In search of a universal formula
- Potential of local institutions to support start-ups
- Development trends and directions of young entrepreneurs in Poland
- Start-ups and investors. Risk of losing independence versus development opportunities
- Innovations as support and an alternative to agriculture. Start-ups in villages?
Start-ups in Eastern Poland
- Magdalena Bohusz-Boguszewska - Project Manager, Open Innovation Network, Industrial Development Agency SA
- Anna Daszuta-Zalewska - Director, Białystok Science and Technology Park
- Rafał Kerger - Editor in Chief, WNP.PL, PortalSamorzadowy.pl
- Paweł Pacek - Deputy Director, Development and Innovation Office, Industrial Development Agency (Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu SA)
- Marcin Seniuk - Director, Startups Development Department,, Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP)
- Łukasz Skłodowski - CEO, Elastic Cloud Solutions
- Jakub Sochacki - Manager,Innovation and Public Sector Team, PwC
- Adam Zdanowicz - Founder, MAD Bicycles
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to revoke the consent and to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
At any time, you can define the conditions for storing and accessing cookies in your web browser settings.
If you agree to use of cookie technology, please click the below "Go to the website" button.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.