Business and scienceMORE SPEAKERS
Honorary Consul of the Republic of Finland in Białystok
Educated lawyer, graduate of Warsaw University. He has high qualifications and many years of experience in strategic consulting, management, marketing and finance. He managed the largest project of the British Know How Fund in Eastern Europe - the Polish - British Entrepreneurship Development Program. He was a member of the supervisory boards of several companies. He is the President of the Management Board of the Podlasie Regional Development Foundation and a co-author of a regional guarantee fund and a venture capital fund, which he managed since 1995.
He has been and is a member of PORPW Monitoring Committees, ROP, Norwegian and Swiss Mechanism Programs. Since 2006 he is the Chairman of the Economic Council of the President of the City of Bialystok and since 2015 a member of the Business Council of the Marshal of the Podlaskie Voivodeship.
He devoted his professional career to regional development, with a special focus on economic development. From July 10, 2013. He is the Honorary Consul of the Republic of Finland in Bialystok.
Participates in the sessions:
Business and science
- Potential and competitive advantages of universities in Eastern Poland. Leading majors
- Science in cooperation with business – big and small, domestic and foreign
- Commercialisation of research, cooperation models with companies. Role of spin-offs and spin-outs
- Science and employers in dialogue to improve the quality of education and the labour market
- Constitution for Science and other reforms – the role in the education system, commercialisation of research and innovations in the eyes of practical scientists
- A network of universities in Eastern Poland?
Business and science
- Robert W. Ciborowski - Rector, University of Białystok
- Stanisław Dziekoński - Faculty of Theology, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw
- Marek Król - Director, Department of Commercialization, Łukasiewicz Research Network
- Andrzej Parafiniuk - Honorary Consul of the Republic of Finland in Białystok
- Tomasz Stypułkowski - CEO, Innovation and Technology Institute, Białystok University of Technology
- Konrad Świrski - CEO, Transition Technologies Capital Group
- Jacek Ziarno - Editor-in-Chief, ‘Nowy Przemysł’ Economic Magazine
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to revoke the consent and to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
At any time, you can define the conditions for storing and accessing cookies in your web browser settings.
If you agree to use of cookie technology, please click the below "Go to the website" button.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.