- DAY 1 2019.09.25
- DAY 2 2019.09.26
Time for green business
26 September 2019 • 13:30-15:00 • Opera i Filharmonia Podlaska Europejskie Centrum Sztuki w Białymstoku
- Ecology – does it make business sense?
- Sustainable development as an offensive trend in the economy Pressure by regulations and consumers
- The renewable energy sector in Eastern Poland – generation and services
- Technologies in waste management. Idea of the circulating economy
- Monitoring first. Technical tools in support of environmental protection
- Eco-construction, thermo modernisation, energy effectiveness – an opportunity for the sector
- Healthy because its natural. Certified products in food industry
Deputy Director for Economic Affairs, Regional Directorate of the State Forests in Białystok
Minister of the Environment of Poland in the years 2011–2013; President, Electric Vehicles Promotion Foundation (FPPE)
Director of the Loan Fund, Podlaska Regional Development Foundation
Vice-Dean, Faculty of Law, Head, Department of International Law, University of Białystok
Technical Director, Alex Electro Sp. z o.o.
Chairman of the Board, National Institute of Distributed Generation (Krajowy Instytut Energetyki Rozproszonej)
Editor, PortalSamorzadowy.pl, WNP.PL
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to revoke the consent and to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
At any time, you can define the conditions for storing and accessing cookies in your web browser settings.
If you agree to use of cookie technology, please click the below "Go to the website" button.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.