- DAY 1 2019.09.25
- DAY 2 2019.09.26
Climate for investors
26 September 2019 • 11:30-13:00 • Opera i Filharmonia Podlaska Europejskie Centrum Sztuki w Białymstoku
- The art of encouragement. Attractive for investors – what does that mean?
- Local authorities as a partner to business. What do companies expect, what do they get?
- Sites, infrastructure, transportation – an offer of less urbanised towns and areas
- Multimodal transport centre in Podlasie. With investors for investors
- Labour market – resources, future
- Local regulations and incentives for investors
- The role of Special Economic Zones (SEZs) and clusters in the macroregion. Local leaders, environment and cooperation
Chairman of the Board, Suwałki Special Economic Zone (SSSE)
Editor in Chief, WNP.PL, PortalSamorzadowy.pl
HR Director, BorgWarner Poland Sp. z o.o.
Head of Department (Economy, Finance, Science), Embassy of the Swiss Confederation in Poland
Mayor of Białystok
Director, Tax Advisory Department, Head of Innovation, Discounts and Grants Team, KPMG, Poland
Mayor of Lublin
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to revoke the consent and to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
At any time, you can define the conditions for storing and accessing cookies in your web browser settings.
If you agree to use of cookie technology, please click the below "Go to the website" button.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.