- DAY 1 2019.09.25
- DAY 2 2019.09.26
Climate for investors
26 September 2019 • 11:30-13:00 • Opera i Filharmonia Podlaska Europejskie Centrum Sztuki w Białymstoku
- The art of encouragement. Attractive for investors – what does that mean?
- Local authorities as a partner to business. What do companies expect, what do they get?
- Sites, infrastructure, transportation – an offer of less urbanised towns and areas
- Multimodal transport centre in Podlasie. With investors for investors
- Labour market – resources, future
- Local regulations and incentives for investors
- The role of Special Economic Zones (SEZs) and clusters in the macroregion. Local leaders, environment and cooperation
Chairman of the Board, Suwałki Special Economic Zone (SSSE)
Editor in Chief, WNP.PL, PortalSamorzadowy.pl
HR Director, BorgWarner Poland Sp. z o.o.
Head of Department (Economy, Finance, Science), Embassy of the Swiss Confederation in Poland
Mayor of Białystok
Director, Tax Advisory Department, Head of Innovation, Discounts and Grants Team, KPMG, Poland
Mayor of Lublin