- DAY 1 2019.09.25
- DAY 2 2019.09.26
Financing, organisation, HR – several difficult questions about the health service
26 September 2019 • 09:30-11:00 • Opera i Filharmonia Podlaska Europejskie Centrum Sztuki w Białymstoku
- Additional funds for health services as part of the “Six percent” Act by 2024 – in which areas are funds most badly needed?
- Health care structure in the regions of Eastern Poland
- Number of hospitals, wards, bed designation and utilisation versus rational spending; what should be changed in the organisation of in- and out-patient clinic treatment?
- The role and place of basic health care (POZ) in the health care system; are the competencies of doctors in the basic health care system used appropriately?
- Financing of hospitals. Possibilities to provide funding within the lump-sum system; share of salaries in the costs
- Situation on the market of medical personnel and its impact on the functioning of health services in regions – what are the projections?
President, Podlasie Healthcare Employers’ Union Zielona Góra Alliance (Podlaski Związek Lekarzy Pracodawców Porozumienie Zielonogórskie)
Chairman of the Board, District Healthcare Centre in Ostróda (Powiatowy Zespół Opieki Zdrowotnej w Ostródzie SA)
Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Health, Poland
Chairman, District Medical Council in Białystok
Deputy Director for Medical Affairs, Podlasie Regional Branch, National Health Fund (NFZ)
Member of the Board of the Podlaskie Voivodeship, Marshal’s Office of the Podlaskie Voivodeship
Director, Dr Ludwik Rydygier Regional Hospital (Szpital Wojewódzki im. dr. Ludwika Rydygiera) in Suwałki
Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Rynek Zdrowia