- DAY 1 2019.09.25
- DAY 2 2019.09.26
Cross-border cooperation – experience and prospects
25 September 2019 • 12:00-13:30 • Opera i Filharmonia Podlaska Europejskie Centrum Sztuki w Białymstoku
- Status and future of cross-border cooperation programmes
- Poland's economic cooperation with Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine and Russia. A view from both sides of the border. Special investment zones
- European Groupings of Territorial Cooperation (EGTCs) “Eastern Poland”. Utilisation of funds from cooperation programmes
- Regional Intelligent Specialisations as a priority for cross-border cooperation
- Poland's eastern border as the EU's border. Cooperation between local authorities, the government and Frontex (EU)
Member of the Polish Parliament (Sejm)
Chairman of the Convention, "Euroregion Niemen’ Association
Chairman of the Board, Trasko-Inwest
Ambassador of the Republic of Poland to the Republic of Belarus
Vice-Dean, Faculty of Law, Head, Department of International Law, University of Białystok
GoSmart BSR Project Coordinator, Head, Department of Production Management, Bialystok University of Technology
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to revoke the consent and to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
At any time, you can define the conditions for storing and accessing cookies in your web browser settings.
If you agree to use of cookie technology, please click the below "Go to the website" button.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.