Eastern Europe – the economy, co-operation and the futuremore
Day 1, 24th of September 2015 r.
Eastern Europe – the economy, co-operation and the future
- The situation beyond the eastern border of the EU: How does it determine the actions in the field of the economy? How can one pursue economic activity regardless of limitations? Where to look for possibilities and how to modify the plans to date?
- The policy of the European Union towards Poland’s eastern neighbours and its influence on the economy
- Economic co-operation and common international projects – the role of the EU and the countries outside the European Union. Risks for the EU Member States versus the tendency towards integration and common actions, including the sphere of the economy
- Energy security of the countries of Eastern Europe
Health policy – challenges from the point of view of Eastern Polandmore
Health policy – challenges from the point of view of Eastern Poland
- Mapping the health needs: Where are we?
- The queuing and oncological package as seen from the nationwide perspective and from the point of view of selected health care units located in the eastern voivodeships
- The bill on public health – the significance of such regulations for shaping the health policy in the region
- Competitions for health care services. What type of contracting is ahead of us?
- The financial situation of hospitals – restructuring, transformations and consolidation
- The future of hospital health care: Companies, hospital chains or other solutions?
- Specialist outpatient care and basic health care – their current and requested place and significance as part of the health care system
The new EU financial frameworkmore
The new EU financial framework
- Did the Operational Programme “Development of Eastern Poland” meet its objectives? Success and deficiencies
- The Operational Programme “Development of Eastern Poland” – main objectives for the years 2014–2020. Amounts, programmes and preferred investment directions
- Innovation, infrastructure, the energy industry and other areas of EU-funded investment activity
- New rules in the EU programmes, new requirements, and the new situation of the beneficiary
Sala prób chóru
The energy industry. Investments in infrastructure and generationmore
The energy industry. Investments in infrastructure and generation
- Infrastructure investments in the energy and fuel sector in Poland
- Cross-border connections in the East as an element of the European security architecture
- The state of progress of key investments and projects in the eastern macro-region. Their significance for the relations with our neighbours
- Network investments in Eastern Poland. The financing of the subsequent stages of infrastructure development
- The most important investments in generation capacities. Plans and their implementation
Sala prób orkiestry
The senior policy in the economic context – demography, health and the economymore
The senior policy in the economic context – demography, health and the economy
- Demographic and social aspects of the senior policy
- Assumptions of the Long-Term Senior Policy for the years 2014–2020
- Services and products – adapting the offer to the needs of the elderly
- The silver economy: How to stimulate its development in Eastern Poland?
THE MEETING “CAPITAL FOR DEVELOPMENT”
The capital market as a source of financing for investmentsmore
The capital market as a source of financing for investments
- Effective ways of utilising capital market instruments in order to finance investments
- The stock exchange as a source of financing of development for enterprises and local governments
- Why is it worth being a public company? (Main Market, NewConnect and Catalyst)
- Benefits resulting from listing on stock markets (case study)
Public investments in Eastern Polandmore
Public investments in Eastern Poland
- The local government as an investor. Investments in the strategies pursued by the regions and cities of Eastern Poland
- An assessment of recent years and the main directions of further investments involving public funds
- Main directions of investments involving public funds
- Projects in the road infrastructure that are crucial from the point of view of regional development
- Relations between the local government and business. PPP projects
- Housing projects. Social, council and public housing
Trade and consumer tourismmore
Trade and consumer tourism
- A trade map of Eastern Poland: investments, specialisation and distinguishing features
- Consequences of the current political climate for the trade industry
- The potential in consumer tourism. Customers from the East – their habits, expectations and needs
- Prices, quality and additional services as an opportunity for the expansion of Polish brands
- “Must have” – retail categories with the highest shopping potential
- Retail trade versus trend-setting for the Polish regional and niche products
Sala prób chóru
The food market of Eastern Poland. The effective co-operation between the industry and agricultural producersmore
The food market of Eastern Poland. The effective co-operation between the industry and agricultural producers
- The agri-food sector in Poland. The current state. Prospects of development
- Changes to the structure of the agri-food market. Processes of consolidation in production, processing and distribution
- Another wave of pro-development investments in the Polish food industry. The financing of innovations, research and ecological projects
- The Polish food industry abroad. The brand and recognition of a product
- Co-operation between farmers and industry for the development of the export of Polish food. Agricultural procurement contracts. Principles of cooperation
- The development of a resource base and production capacity in the agri-food sector >
The economic East – co-operation in the traditional marketsmore
The economic East – co-operation in the traditional markets
- Proven partners in the new reality
- How to build economic relations in an unstable environment? Experience versus new business scenarios
- Risk mitigation mechanisms. The strategies of building relations as part of economic contacts. Securities, recommendations and trust
- Possibilities of utilising the difficult environment to achieve business goals (taking a position in the market and pursuing more effective competition). Case studies
- Investments that kick-start the potential. New transit directions versus the transport infrastructure
THE MEETING “CAPITAL FOR DEVELOPMENT”
What will the New EU Financial Framework 2014–2020 bring? How to utilise EU funds effectively?more
What will the New EU Financial Framework 2014–2020 bring? How to utilise EU funds effectively?
- Instruments available as part of the “Polish Investments” programme
- Forms of financing available to LGUs as part of the Fundusz Infrastruktury Samorządowej (the Local Government Infrastructure Fund)
- The financing of own funds from the issue of shares or bonds
The sources of development of Polish businessmore
The sources of development of Polish business
- Factors determining the pace and directions of development of private business in Poland
- The weakening and growing driving forces behind Poland’s economic growth in terms of their importance
- Export and foreign expansion versus goodwill and the prospects of development for an enterprise
- The role of innovations and co-operation between business and science
- Digitisation. New business management models
- The staff and their competence
- Traditional and new sources of financing of investments and trading
- Business, the law and administration. Removal of barriers and impediments
Renewable energy sources in Eastern Polandmore
Renewable energy sources in Eastern Poland
- RES in Eastern Poland – an attempt to make an assessment
- New regulations – their influence on investments and the RES market
- Prospects of RES development in Eastern Poland
- Support from EU funds. Public awareness and education
- Best practice – adaptable solutions
Smaller cities – space, humans and the economymore
Smaller cities – space, humans and the economy
- The specific character of the situation of smaller cities in Eastern Poland
- Main problems and barriers. Finance versus prospects of development
- Entrepreneurship in smaller cities
- A poviat capital as the centre of an agricultural area
- Proven scenarios: examples of well-functioning smaller urban organisms
- There is more than just metropolises – the investment offer of the cities of Eastern Poland
- The role of social capital and co-operation in the life of smaller cities
New entrepreneurship and co-operation in businessmore
New entrepreneurship and co-operation in business
- How to unleash the entrepreneurship of young people? Incentives and support instruments
- A boom in new entrepreneurship. The policy towards start-ups and examples of success
- Technological parks and innovation versus creativity of young entrepreneurs
- Co-operation networks in business. Experience and the future of clusters in Eastern Poland
Poland – Lithuania Business co-operation with Lithuania: Opportunities and challengesmore
Poland – Lithuania Business co-operation with Lithuania: Opportunities and challenges
- In the past five years (2010–2014), commodity trade between Poland and Lithuania has increased by 58%, which means two-digit increases on a yearly average. More recently, however, there has been a time of deceleration: Is it a temporary phenomenon, or maybe the possibilities of achieving dynamic growth have been exhausted?
- Polish enterprises still express an interest in Lithuania and the Baltic States: What attracts them and where do they see their opportunities?
- How to begin co-operation? Should it involve a local partner or should it be done on one’s own?
- What problems do enterprises encounter in a partner’s market? In what respect do both Polish and Lithuanian markets differ from each other? In which areas does Polish and Lithuanian law differ and what causes the most difficulty for enterprises?
- What about the Rail Baltica project on the part of Lithuania? Is there demand for this connection?
TOP Investments of Eastern Poland / Employers of Eastern Poland
Day 2, 25 th of September 2015
- The Regions of Eastern Poland – The Horizon 2020 and beyond
- The new EU financial framework – seven years of new opportunities. Where are we heading? What investments do we need?
- Infrastructure development. Pro-development projects: Go for innovations! Investment attractiveness of the eastern macro-region
- Business in Eastern Poland
- Current challenges for business entities (manufacturers, investors and exporters) related to the geopolitical situation and macroeconomic factors
- New markets – an area of potential expansion. Necessary adjustment actions in the traditional markets of Eastern Europe
- Risk management, business in a dynamic situation, forecasting, and flexibility. Barriers to the development of entrepreneurship – the opportunities for eliminating them
- How to build investment attractiveness of the region?
- "Creating and Developing the Cooperation Network of Investors Service Centres (COI)" as part of Eastern Poland development – a summary of the project. A summary of the effects of the COI functioning in voivodeships of Eastern Poland
- What attracts and what hampers the inflow of investments to Eastern Poland?
How to build investment attractiveness of the region?more
How to build investment attractiveness of the region?
- What attracts and what hampers the inflow of investments to Eastern Poland?
- How to attract investors? Building the strategies to be pursued by local governments. Recurring mistakes and stereotypes
- Strategies pursued by local governments in attracting investors
- Clusters as an instrument of the regional economic policy. Development of innovative undertakings
- The BPO/SSC industry, medical services, IT, or maybe air transport? Specialisation as a condition for the development of Eastern Poland
- Regional co-operation in the field of investor service
- “The Creation and Development of Investor Assistance Centres Network” as a development element of Eastern Poland – a summary of the project
- Creation of support instruments – examples of good practice related to project implementation
- A summary of the results of COI functioning in the voivodeships of Eastern Poland
Sala prób chóru
The prosumer energy industrymore
Entrepreneurship. Family businessesmore
Przedsiębiorczość. Firmy rodzinne
- Management standards in family businesses in Poland
- Succession: Is it a problem or an opportunity?
- Parents and children in business – differences in their experience and attitudes. A new generation of owners and managers
- Development and capital in family businesses. The role of external investors
Borderlands and border traffic – economic and social aspectsmore
Borderlands and border traffic – economic and social aspects
- Border infrastructure – the current state and the possibilities of streamlining (political and regulatory as well as technical and financial conditions)
- Local border traffic – its influence on the development of border areas
- Neighbours on the other side of the border – contacts between local governments and state administration
- Infrastructure, administrative and legal means that facilitate and support the development of local border traffic
- Intensification of local border traffic as a condition for enterprise development. Economic projects that utilise LBT. Local labour markets versus migrations in the borderlands
- Border traffic in the eastern regions versus the needs of their inhabitants, neighbours and tourists
The timber industry and timber constructionmore
The timber industry and timber construction
- New trends, innovations and higher addend value – challenges for the timber industry
- A wooden home. Prospects of development of segment construction in Poland
- The Podlaskie Voivodeship as the region of segment timber construction
- IKEA in the Orla commune – an example of a successful foreign investment
- Logging – the rules governing wood sales, as well as prices and plans up to 2020
Rynki zagraniczne/ Polska – Azja. Nowe możliwości współpracymore
Foreign markets / Poland – Asia. New possibilities of co-operation
- The situation in foreign (intra-EU) marketsNew, alternative directions of export and expansion
- Distant markets – prospective locations, as well as promising industries and products
- Forms of state support for export and expansion
- Formy wsparcia eksportu i ekspansji ze strony państwa
- Asia as an output market for the Polish export. The opportunities for the food industry of Eastern Poland in the Chinese market
- Eastern Poland as a gate for economic contacts between the EU and the countries of the Far East. The role of transport connections and modern logistics
Sala prób chóru
Innovation as an opportunity for developmentmore
Innovation as an opportunity for development
- Innovations in the policy of the EU and in practice. Where are we? What possibilities are there for us? How do we utilise them?
- The role of the state, the regulatory environment and the public (EU) funds in the development of innovation
- Commercialisation of research results. Effective co-operation between science and business in market terms
Tourism in Eastern Polandmore
Tourism in Eastern Poland
- Prospects of developing individual tourism in Eastern Poland
- “Beautiful East”, but… Building the tourism brand of the region
- Key investments in tourism in the region, as well as their financing and real influence on the situation in the industry. The role of EU funds
- The role of local governments in charting strategies, stimulating investments and creating a tourist offer
- Is agri- and green tourism the driving force behind the development of the tourism industry in the east of the country?
- Cultural and natural attractions along the Eastern Border of Poland – a magnet for tourists
- The largest hotel investments in the eastern macro-region
- How to build competitive advantage of the hotel offer in the region? Prices, attractions, the quality of infrastructure, or design?
- Business tourism. Is there space for the MICE industry in the region?
- Concerts, exhibitions and festivals. Congresses and fairs. Sport. The event market in Eastern Poland
Via Carpathia and its influence on the development of Eastern Polandmore
Via Carpathia and its influence on the development of Eastern Poland
- The existing transport network in the eastern part of the European Union – road and rail connections
- Critical areas in cross-border transport links between the Baltic States and South-East Europe
- Current investment plans and the needs not included in the plans
- The Via Carpathia route in the European transport network – its elements, links and functions
- The route’s significance for the transport accessibility of the eastern part of Poland
- Via Carpathia versus international trade and economic co-operation
Nowa Polityka Prywatności i klauzule informacyjne
W związku z odwiedzaniem naszych serwisów internetowych przetwarzamy Twój adres IP, pliki cookies i podobne dane nt. aktywności lub urządzeń użytkownika. Jeżeli dane te pozwalają zidentyfikować Twoją tożsamość, wówczas będą traktowane jako dane osobowe zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady 2016/679 (RODO).
Administratora tych danych, cele i podstawy przetwarzania oraz inne informacje wymagane przez RODO znajdziesz w Polityce Prywatności pod tym linkiem.
Jeżeli korzystasz także z innych usług dostępnych za pośrednictwem naszych serwisów, przetwarzamy też Twoje dane osobowe podane przy zakładaniu konta, rejestracji na eventy, zamawianiu prenumeraty, newslettera, alertów oraz usług online (w tym Strefy Premium, raportów, rankingów lub licencji na przedruki).
Administratorów tych danych osobowych, cele i podstawy przetwarzania oraz inne informacje wymagane przez RODO znajdziesz również w Polityce Prywatności pod tym linkiem. Dane zbierane na potrzeby różnych usług mogą być przetwarzane w różnych celach, na różnych podstawach oraz przez różnych administratorów danych.
Pamiętaj, że w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych przysługuje Ci szereg gwarancji i praw, a przede wszystkim prawo do sprzeciwu wobec przetwarzania Twoich danych. Prawa te będą przez nas bezwzględnie przestrzegane. Jeżeli więc nie zgadzasz się z naszą oceną niezbędności przetwarzania Twoich danych lub masz inne zastrzeżenia w tym zakresie, koniecznie zgłoś sprzeciw lub prześlij nam swoje zastrzeżenia pod adres email@example.com.
Zarząd PTWP ON-LINE Sp. z o.o.